- All products are added to your cart.
Sales & Shipping Policies
Drama Club currently only ships within the United States and Canada.
For all orders totaling over $100 before tax, shipping will be free to the U.S. only.
Via U.S.P.S. $10 Domestic (USA), $35 Canada
Via FedEx Ground $12 Domestic (USA)
Via FedEx 2nd Day $12 Domestic (USA)
Returns of select full-priced merchandise in original condition with all tags attached may be accepted within 10 days of initial delivery for refund, exchange or store credit.
Purchases of DISCOUNTED OR 'SALE' ITEMS will never be refunded, though in original condition with all tags attached and accompanied by sales receipt they may be accepted for exchange or store credit within 10 days of delivery.
Opened or worn merchandise, all pens, notebooks, fragrances, toys, swimwear, electronics, and underwear may never be returned or exchanged. All electronics' warranties are maintained by respective manufacturers and under their described terms. Drama Club does not service electronics. No merchandise will be accepted for return, exchange or refund without written authorization received from our team via firstname.lastname@example.org.
PAYMENT AUTHORIZATION POLICIES:
Any orders placed must pass payment processing network's address, name, and phone number verification. Any order, even if authorized, will be cancelled if systems to not match provided billing details. If an alternate card is provided, and that information also does not match, the order will be cancelled and the customer will be barred from making future purchases. All orders over $400 must ship only to the verified billing address, unless for a return customer. We reserve the right to cancel any transaction we deem fraudulent.
The Drama Club website is only configured to ship to the United States. If you wish to place an order to country other than those, please reach call or write us. Shipping costs will vary and you will be responsible for all import duties. We do not pay for return shipping costs.
Domestic shipping will be completed via FedEx Ground service or USPS as selected at checkout. Items purchased will be shipped the next business day (Monday-Friday, as long as our store is open- for holiday schedule please contact us). Orders received after we close may require one additional day to ship. International shipping will be completed via USPS. Unfortunately, no tracking information is able to be provided after items leave the United States. The customer will be responsible for paying all import duties. Drama Club does not ship to freight forwarders, as they are commonly used with stolen credit cards and fraudulent transactions. Drama Club does not refund shipping or pay for return shipping.
JUNGHANS WATCHES SALES & SHIPPING POLICIES
In case of damage or defective JUNGHANS product:
- Inspect ALL packages when you receive them to ensure the item(s) was not damaged during shipping. If an item appears to be damaged, please immediately contact us via email@example.com.
- We take insurance on every item shipped; If the item arrives damaged, we must notify the shipping company within 5 days. If you are purchasing an item to give as a gift at a later date, you must inspect the product within 5 days of its arrival to insure that the product was not damaged.
- After contacting us, we will give instructions to resolve the issue.
In case of defective JUNGHANS product:
- Defective products can be returned within 5 days of delivery date. After 5 days, you will need to contact the authorized repair location to have the product repaired under warranty, if applicable.
- Please do not wear the watch if you believe it is damaged or defective. We cannot accept any watch that has been worn. The watch must be in brand new condition. If the watch is worn, even for a short period of time, it will no longer be "Brand New" and will not be accepted for return
Other JUNGHANS returns:
- If the "No Return if Label is Removed" tag is removed from the watch, the watch cannot be returned. There will be no exceptions to this rule.
- If the watch has been worn, regardless of how long it was worn, the watch cannot be returned. The watch must be in brand new condition. If the watch is worn, even for a short period of time, it will no longer be "Brand New" and will not be accepted for return.
- If the watch or band has been resized (including the removal and/or addition of links) or any other alteration to the item, the watch cannot be returned.
- If the product does not meet your expectations, (with the exceptions mentioned above) you may return the watch within 5 days from date of delivery. After 5 days your sale is final. Returns are subject to an 8% restocking fee. The watch must meet criteria listed above. Please note: If your watch is delivered to a third party or a different shipping address, you still have 5 days from date of delivery.
- You must first get the return authorized from us before returning an item. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Carefully re-pack the watch into it's original packing AND shipping boxes (The watch box is NOT a shipping carton). Remove all original labels that are on the shipping box.
- You MUST take insurance on the shipment for the original purchase price, to account for the possibility of damage during the return shipment. You are responsible for all shipping costs.
- After shipping, you must email email@example.com to give us the tracking code for the return shipment
- The item must arrive back to Junghans Watches USA in Brand New working condition. Credit cannot be given for returns that do not meet the above conditions.
- All returns will be charged an 8% restocking fee. Additional original shipping charges will not be refunded on returned watches. This includes overnight, 2nd day, Priority Mail, etc. shipping charges.
- The right to return goods does not apply to products for which discounts have been granted (Sale Items) or custom orders.
- Buy and receive your purchase right away, and pay for it over several months. This payment option allows you to split the price of your purchase into fixed payment amounts that fit your monthly budget.
- If Affirm approves your loan, you'll see your loan terms before you make your purchase. See exactly how much you owe each month, the number of payments you must make, and the total amount of interest you’ll pay over the course of the loan. There are no hidden fees.
- The application process is secure and real-time. Affirm asks you for a few pieces of information. After you provide this information, Affirm notifies you of the loan amount that you’re approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months that you have to pay off your loan -- all within seconds.
- You don’t need a credit card to make a purchase. Affirm lends to the merchant directly on your behalf.
- You may be eligible for Affirm financing even if you don’t have an extensive credit history. Affirm bases its loan decision not only on your credit score, but also on several other data points about you.
- Affirm reminds you by email and SMS before your upcoming payment is due. Enable Autopay to schedule automatic monthly payments on your loan.
- Be 18 years or older (19 years or older in Alabama or if you’re a ward of the state in Nebraska).
- Not be a resident of Iowa (IA) or West Virginia (WV).
- Provide a valid U.S. or APO/FPO/DPO home address.
- Provide a valid U.S. mobile or VoIP number and agree to receive SMS text messages. The phone account must be registered in your name.
- Provide your full name, email address, date of birth, and the last 4 digits of your social security number to help us verify your identity.
- At checkout, choose Pay with Affirm.
- Affirm prompts you to enter a few pieces of information: Name, email, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number. This information must be consistent and your own.
- To ensure that you’re the person making the purchase, Affirm sends a text message to your cell phone with a unique authorization code.
- Enter the authorization code into the application form. Within a few seconds, Affirm notifies you of the loan amount you’re approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you have to pay off your loan. You have the option to pay off your loan over three, six, or twelve months. Affirm states the amount of your fixed, monthly payments and the total amount of interest you’ll pay over the course of the loan.
- To accept Affirm’s financing offer, click Confirm Loan and you’re done.
- Affirm asks for a few pieces of personal information: Name, email address, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number.
- Affirm verifies your identity with this information and makes an instant loan decision.
- Affirm bases its loan decision not only on your credit score, but also on several other data points. This means that you may be able to obtain financing from Affirm even if don’t have an extensive credit history.