When Hyman Moscot arrived on Ellis Island 119 years ago, he heard, "What is your name, where are you from?" shouted from a distance. Although the ground was not paved in gold as promised, Moscot wanted to honor his ambitious thinking by launching a Special Edition of their treasured LEMTOSH.
Drama club proudly carries this and other styles of Moscot sunglasses and eyeglasses in our Brooklyn store only. Please visit us to learn more about this extraordinary company and find yourself the perfect frames.
- Handcrafted using a combination of metal and Italian acetate
- Features diamond rivets
- Comfortable key hole nose bridge
- Includes acetate nose pads
- 7-Barrel hinge
- MOSCOT temple engravings
- Exclusive gold titanium temple tips
- Features glass lenses in Blue
- Designed and prototyped by 5th Generation, Zack Moscot in NYC
- Parts and materials imported
About the Designer:
MOSCOT infuses its unmistakably refined, downtown aesthetic with over 100 years of eyewear expertise and unparalleled craftsmanship to create its timeless eyewear. While now recognized as a global fashion brand, MOSCOT remains, at heart, a neighborhood optical shop.