First built in the 1930s and improved by further refinements into the 1960s and today, the elegant Meister watches bear eloquent witness to Junghans’ expertise in mechanical watchmaking. A handsome, matte silver plater dial and a satin finished stainless steel case surround this stunning display. This self-winding watch includes chronoscope with second stop, and 30 minute counter. Finished with a sturdy saddle leather strap.
The crystal features SICRALAN MRL UV coating, applied with a method developed for suppliers to the automotive industry. This transparent coating causes a functional and aesthetic value: increased scratch resistance, improved UV and chemical resistance and a more intense deep gloss of the plexiglass.
While other Junghans styles are featured at our store in Brooklyn, this watch is only available to order online and ships within 2-3 business days of order placement. Please note our sales policies HERE for further details on ordering Junghans watches.
Junghans Ref. Nr. 027/3380.00
- hour, minute, small second, chronoscope with second stop and 30 minute counter, tachymeter and telemeter scale
- satin finished stainless steel case
- convex hard plexiglass crystal with Sicralan coating
- four times screwed back with mineral crystal
- water resistant up to 3 atm
- saddle leather strap with stainless steel buckle
- fine matte silver plated dial with circular brush
- dial markings, minute and hour hand with luminous "Super Luminova"
- self-winding (automatic) J880.3 movement
- ETA 2892-2, assembly Dubois Depraz 2030
- caliber of case: 40.8 mm
- height of case: 12.6 mm
- lug to lug: 45 mm
- strap width: 21 mm
- weight with leather strap: 61g
Made in Germany
About the Designer:
Founded in 1861 by Erhard Junghans, and his brother-in-law, Jakob Zeller-Tobler, Junghans became one of Europe's biggest watch and clock manufacturers and is still renowned for creating some of the most meticulously made timepieces. Junghans strives to bring together traditional workmanship and state-of-the-art technology in every watch they create.