Combining classic watchmaking artistry with modern design, the FORM watch series features styling for every occasion. A concave dial gives depth to the context of the functional chronometer timing features housed sturdily on a sleek polished steel Milanese link strap.
While other Junghans styles are featured at our store in Brooklyn, this watch is only available to order online and ships within 2-3 business days of order placement. Please note our sales policies HERE for further details on ordering Junghans watches.
Junghans Ref. Nr. 041/4877.44
- hour, minute, second, date, chronoscope with second stop
- polished Stainless Steel Case and Band
- central stop second, 30 minute and 12 hour counter and small second at 6 o‘clock
- concave dial with embossed square minute track in galvanic matte silver plated finish
- flat sapphire crystal with anti reflection coating on one side
- four-times screwed case-back
- water resistant to 5 atm
- stainless steel Milanaise bracelet with safety clasp
- parallel hands for hours and minutes with luminous "Super Luminova"
- caliber of case: 40.0 mm
- height of case: 10.5 mm
- lug to lug: 45 mm
- strap width: 21 mm
Made in Germany
About the Designer:
Founded in 1861 by Erhard Junghans, and his brother-in-law, Jakob Zeller-Tobler, Junghans became one of Europe's biggest watch and clock manufacturers and is still renowned for creating some of the most meticulously made timepieces. Junghans strives to bring together traditional workmanship and state-of-the-art technology in every watch they create.